Friday, September 9, 2011

More Blog, Less Facebook

It's been three months since I have blogged! My baby is almost 6 months old!!! I feel like I have a great excuse... I have a baby, who has time to blog with a baby? But when I think about the amount of time I spend on Facebook, I realize it is no excuse. So I will be trying to blog more and Facebook less. I think this will be better for Ellie in the long run. More privacy and a saved blog she will actually be able to look at and read later!

So hopefully I will get a little caught up this weekend. I hope to become more comfortable with the way this blog publishes photos. I have also set up a way to blog from my phone. So on the go pics and thoughts can easily be posted!

I'm also planning to create some Shutterfly photo albums to share with family and friends. I also plan on blogging about the five kitties!

Well for now that is all, but I will be back very soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is hard, but you're right,...worth it in the end...I wish I had 'blogged' more! I cant believe you are almost 6 months Ellie!! I love you both my sweethearts!!
    mom (grama)

    ReplyDelete