Monday, September 19, 2011

Catching Up is Harder Than I Thought!

Over the weekend I had planned to get up nice and early to attempt to sort out the piles of pictures of Ellie we've accumulated and to catch up a little on the blog.  Well I got up at 5am on Saturday and started with the pictures and Ellie woke up about 45 minutes later.  So doesn't that figure?  I have nicknamed Ellie "my little teenager" because she sleeps in when she's allowed to until around 10 or 11!  But on the day I thought I would actually be productive, she decides to be the early bird.

"I'll play later, Mom.  Can't you see I'm sleeping?"

Sunday I needed to get some groceries, so I got up early to sneak out alone and guess who woke right up?  You guessed it!  Well, maybe she's working on having a more typical schedule after all...

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?"
So between Ellie and cats and hanging out with Scott, I managed to get all the pictures from 2011 neatly sorted on my computer!  There were 993 on my iPhone alone!  I didn't get to any blogging, but I will be able to now, because I will be able to find the pictures I need for the blogs.  Yay!

1 comment: