Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Catching Up

I get these crazy blocks in my head that prevent me from getting things done. Right now it is the idea that I need to catch up this blog by writing about things in the order that they actually occurred. Because of this, I just never write anything!

So for however long it takes to catch up, I promise no order at all!

I do have a long list of things I plan to write about. My other block is the pictures and videos. Blogger doesn't have a very user friendly photo/video upload and placement system. I always have to go in after and rearrange everything! So it's sort of a pain to put more than a couple of pics in a blog.

This coming weekend, Scott and I are going to try to have everything we need to do done before it begins. We've had some crazy busy weekends and this weekend is just for relaxing and doing what we want in a lazy fashion. I think I will try to sneak out of bed early, brew some coffee, and really start blogging!

Until then, here is a picture of my sweet girl hard at work on her sixth month birthday!

1 comment:

  1. that is a description of some of my major blocks to keeping a journal--I always stressed when I felt I got 'behind'---but just do it--in any order--reading blogs that are out of order are fun! never boring!! its like photo albums (old school) - I was anal about putting pics in order right down to the hour!! not necessary at all!! in any case I Love Love LOVE to read your blogs!!!
    -mom

    ReplyDelete