Monday, August 30, 2010

Trying to Have a Good Attitude.

So I'm in my second trimester now. The morning sickness is supposed to subside now. So far it has only gotten worse. I have had to make sure to nibble on something before I am even hungry in order to not be nauseous, but nothing sounds good. Being pregnant so far has been a lot like having an eating disorder, I eat, I puke, I don't eat, I puke, I'm hungry no matter what, nothing sounds appetizing, I puke. Lots of fun, I tell ya!

This kid is so grounded!

So despite the eating problems, my energy levels are definitely up (as long as I can eat). I started a new schedule at work that I love. I still work the same hours, but my days are broken up differently. Two of my days are broken up into 3 parts, and while that sounds like a lot, it makes the day fly by.

I really don't have much else to update everyone on. I can't wait for the next appointment and the ultrasound!!! Or, ya know, THE BABY! Then I'll have endless things to write about!

Til then. . .

1 comment:

  1. I can tell already what a good mommy you'll be--well, duh, I've known that for years! sorry about all the puking--it should only get better!! cept for that last month--lol, just teasing--sortof--luv ya dosss!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete