Monday, August 16, 2010

And We're Off. . .

Welcome to my new blog! If all goes as planned, this will be a place to let anyone who is interested keep up with my pregnancy and eventual baby!

In case anyone doesn't know, I'm due on March 4, 2011. I'm 11 weeks and 3 days today and have my first midwife appointment tomorrow. Hopefully I will hear the heartbeat tomorrow, but my tilted uterus may make it difficult.

I will get one ultrasound at 18 weeks unless there is a problem or they suspect multiples. I'm planning to go to a 3D ultrasound tech with my sister after that. So there will be baby pics here, but not for about 7 more weeks.

Well it's a boring start and I will hopefully have more entertaining stories to tell in the future, but this pregnant woman is tired right now.

1 comment:

  1. Good start Rhiannon. Glad you're digging being a mom. What an adventure!

    ReplyDelete