Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ellie's Work Friends

I obviously feel very lucky to have found a job where I can bring Ellie along. Even more so that both homes have friends for Ellie to play with! Here are some pictures of Ellie with her "co-workers."

 In this picture, Ellie is showing Graham how to go about selecting the tastiest leaves for chewing at the park. Graham seems to be taking the lesson quite seriously!

Here is another friend from Graham's home! This is Ramona! Ellie is learning to be gentle with animals and will now even say gentle ("EN ta") while petting Ramona!  

This is Ellie and Jack. We usually arrive to Jack's house before he is awake. When we go up to get him out of his crib, I will put Ellie in with him for a minute so she is safe while I get him dressed. Whenever I do this, Jack toddles over to her, gives her a hug and a kiss, and then turns on the crib toys for her. She is typically grinning ear to ear the entire time. 

Last, but not least, is Jack's dog Mia. Mia loves to play around the babies and is amazingly gentle with them! She also loves to hang out around the table during meals. It didn't take either baby long to figure out that she could quickly get rid of any food they didn't want! 

So needless to say, I couldn't really have it any better! It's so fun to watch them interact and I believe that Jack and Graham could be lifelong friends for Ellie. Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. these are such beautiful pictures, I'm so happy you are blogging Ellies 'babyhood'...you are blessed to have such a good natured little girl, she's such a delight, and I'm so glad I'm here to see what she does...next...!

    ReplyDelete